To establish connections between your HP printer and your operating systems, there is a need to install the HP printer driver. If you have not installed an HP Printer driver in your Operating system, you will not be able to print a single page. You may get an error message saying “HP printer installation status not installed” or “Fatal error during installation”. Now, you have to get rid of the HP printer installation status not installed error.
Here, in this article, you can find out the solutions to get rid of such errors easily along with some effectual ideas that can help you to resolve HP printer installation status not installed error.
How to resolve the “HP printer installation status not installed” error?
To resolve such errors you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Try to reinstall the software again to eliminate such installation errors.
- After this, you can reboot the operating system for installation purposes.
- Now, you have to uninstall the previously installed version of the same software.
- You have to use a clean system to reinstall the required HP printer driver.
- Try to uninstall HP Printer software by clicking on “Control Panel” and then on the “Uninstall” option.
- And then, you should try to fix the issue by using the cleanup utility.
Note:- you can also try to click on “Run” and then run a disk cleanup in order to clear the “temp” folders.
Elaborated reinstall the HP Printer software
Once the installation cleanup process gets completed and the “HP printer installation status not installed” error is resolved there is a need to reinstall the HP printer software. Before you start doing it, you just need to:-
- Unplug the HP Printer and then reboot the system doesn’t install a default driver.
- Visit the website and then install the software again.
- Make sure that you don’t install an older version of the HP Printing device.
- Once the installation process is on your device, you can then reconnect the printer when the installation process indicates the same.
Note:- If you have any queries related to the steps mentioned here, then it is suggested to visit the HP support page or download HP.
In a conclusive viewpoint:-
If you have wireless printers then you are required to make an interactive connection with your PC during the initial installation. You can also try to manually check the printers in detail. If you are still facing troubles with the information mentioned above in the article then it is recommended to get help from HP Support Assistant via its official website.