If you are using the HP printer then one of the issues you deal with that you are not able to find HP Printer IP address. Here in this article, you will get to learn the best way by which you can easily find out the IP address on your HP printer while using the same without any interruptions in the process. Remember, in order to establish an HP printer setup on the network, then you will need that it’s a unique IP address that you need to find out. There are several ways by which you can trace down the hp printer IP address here is one of the processes.
Where is the IP address located on my hp printer?
Whether you are operating a Mac or Windows 10 operating system, if you are confused that where can I find the IP address then it is very easy to find the IP address by just right-tapping on the printer and then tap on the “Properties” option. Go to the “General” tab and then you will see the “Location” option. Now, you can take note of the numbers that appear on the right label and this is the IP address on your printer.
How to assign IP address to HP printer?
Whether it is hp Deskjet 3752 printer, hp laserjet printer it is easy to assign the IP address to HP printer, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to get the name of the printer from your network admin or check the affixed label.
- Remember every computer on the network should have a unique name and network admin that makes it easier for the users to find the right printer.
- Now, press the Windows key and “R” simultaneously and type “CMD” in the box and tap on the “OK” button.
- After this, type “ping printer name” whenever it is prompted and note the IP address that is given.
- Just press a “Menu” button on the exterior of the machine and scroll till you see the “Information” menu.
- Use the arrow keys until you see the “Print configuration page”.
- Tap on the “Select” option to print the page. Remember, the configuration page should not list the IP address of the printer.
HP printer IP address not connected
If the HP printer is not connected with an IP address, then the issue might be your configuration. Remember, the routers and the other network devices are using a DHCP network protocol so that it assigns an IP address to the network device. If you have already assigned a static IP address to the HP printer then be sure you remove it. Just enabled the DHCP on the HP printer.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has solved your queries related to the hp printer IP address. However, if you still have issues and concerns related to the topic we have just discussed then you can visit the HP Support website that will assist you and guide you to find the IP address of my hp printer. Remember, the assistants are available 24/7 to assist your issues.