Apple recently introduced its wireless earphones the AirPods. These AirPods work well with Bluetooth connection. These AirPods will not only work with the Apple phones, but you can also connect AirPods to pc or with Windows 10 operating systems. However, the process to connect AirPods to hp laptop or PC is a little different than others and reconnecting the same is different too. In this article, you will get to learn how to connect AirPods to PC along with a solution to fix AirPods won’t connect to PC.
How to connect AirPods to PC without Bluetooth to Windows 10?
First of all, you have to first pair AirPods to Windows 10. Make sure before pairing the AirPods it should be at least 40% charged. If you are paring the AirPods for the first time then you need to consider the steps given below:
- The first step is to open the cap of your Airpod’s case.
- In the second step, you have to press and then keep holding the circular button on the side of the charging case for fee seconds.
- In the third step, you have to release the button when you see light to blink.
- After this, open the “Windows Settings” app and then go to the “Devices” and then to the “Bluetooth” button.
- You just have to tap on the “Add Bluetooth or other devices” option.
- Tap on the “Bluetooth” button in the window that pops up on-screen.
- You will also see the list of available Bluetooth devices and then select the Airpods.
- Doing this will automatically pair and then connect the Airpods and you can the avail of its services to the best.
The second step in the process is to reconnect the Airpods whenever there is a need to do the same. Technically, once you connect AirPods to pc your AirPods are then able to auto-connect to the paired devices. However, there are chances that you have connected the phone or the tablet. So, if you have not connected automatically, it is then best to connect it manually. You just have to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to open the “Settings” and then go to the “Devices” followed by a click on the “Bluetooth” button.
- In the second step go to the “Audio” settings and then select the option labeled as “Airpods”.
- Tap on the “Connect” button.
- Once the connection is prompted to connect then you are good to go.
How to fix AirPods won’t connect to pc?
If the AirPods won’t connect to PC then you have to open the Control center, just make sure that the “Bluetooth” is turned on. Just put both the AirPods plugins in the charging case and then make sure they are charging. You should now see the light to flash while that says your AirPods are ready to connect. If the AirPods do not connect, just press and then hold the setup button on the case.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
When you using Airpods then it is better to learn the ways to connect the AirPods and use them. Hopefully, this article has helped you to connect AirPods to hp laptop, PC and computers. However, if you are still facing issues with the steps given in this article then we recommend you visit the HP Support webpage via its official website.