HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printers are known for their connectivity and high-quality prints. If you have purchased an HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer recently then you should complete the setup process. These mobile printers come with Bluetooth technology that makes the connection and setup process easier. You can connect your Android device or iPhone using the Bluetooth available on your device. If your mobile has Bluetooth features then you can easily establish a connection with your printer by pairing your printer’s Bluetooth to your mobile’s Bluetooth address. So, if you are also interested to know about the HP OfficeJet 100 mobile printer Bluetooth setup process then you are on the right page as we are going to discuss the steps to connect your mobile printer to your Android device and iPhone.
Steps for HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth Setup Android
Find a proper place for your new HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer and turn it on by plugging it into an AC power outlet. Make sure that your Android is turned on and has sufficient battery to complete the setup process.
- On the control panel, find the Bluetooth button and tap on it
- Now, take your Android phone and visit the Bluetooth section
- Turn the Bluetooth ON, on your mobile and click on the ‘Add a new device’ button
- Choose the HP OfficeJet 100 Printer and pair your mobile with it
Way to HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth Setup iPhone or iPad
Before approaching the steps for HP OfficeJet 100 mobile printer Bluetooth setup make sure that your printer is turned on and is connected to an AC power supply.
- Find the Bluetooth button from the control panel of your printer
- Now, press the Bluetooth button to start the connection process
- Take your iPhone or iPad and visit the ‘Bluetooth’ section
- Now, turn on the Bluetooth and tap on the ‘Add a new device’ option
- Find the Bluetooth name of your printer on your device and tap on it to start the pairing process
- When asked for a pairing code enter zero six times
Fix HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer Won’t Connect Bluetooth
- Restart your device (Android phone, iPhone, iPad, or any other device)
- Reset your HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer
- Remove other Bluetooth devices that are connected to your mobile or computer
- Enter the pairing code (000000) properly
How to fix HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth not working?
If the HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer Bluetooth is not working then follow the tips that are given below.
- Remove the power cord from the AC power source and plug it back
- Restart your HP OfficeJet Printer
- Or reset your HP Printer by using the power button
- Remove the connected devices and try to re-add them
Steps for HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer Troubleshooting
To troubleshoot the issues on your HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer you need to reset it. The steps to reset your HP OfficeJet Printer are easy and clear.
- When your printer is in working condition, remove the power cord from the back of your printer
- Then, remove the power cord from the AC power source as well
- Now, wait for a while and plug in the power cord back to the AC power source and back of your printer
- Now, turn your HP OfficeJet Printer ON
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to complete the steps for HP OfficeJet 100 mobile printer Bluetooth setup. To establish the connection between your HP Printer and computer you can take the help of the HP Assistant software utility. The WPS Pin on HP Printer will help you to connect your printer to your computer.
To sum up, connect your HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer to your Android phone or iPhone using Bluetooth technology easily and quickly. If you have a mobile printer for your home or office then you can establish the connection between your mobile and printer by following the steps that we have mentioned above in this post. After finding a proper place for your printer, you need to bring your mobile near to it to start the Bluetooth pairing process. Hopefully, you have learned about the HP OfficeJet 100 mobile printer Bluetooth setup process by referring to this post.