In the world of laser printers, HP Laserjet Pro p1102w is a well-known printer. The control panel is made in an easy way to support the users. Remember, one can use the printer for both the works related to home and office. This is the premium printer that is affordable and prints professional prints. It’s the sleek printer that will help you to save more space. The HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup printer is very much compatible with Windows OS and Mac such as Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP along with Mac OS.
If we talk about its compatibility Mac OS it is very much compatible with 10.4,10.5 and 10.6. The HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup is a monochrome printer that has manual duplex printing and also supports the USB connectivity. Moreover, it enables the users to download the printer software and even helps the user hp laserjet p1102w Printer wireless setup without cd. The HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup has instant On and off technology that reduces the energy usage.
Unbox to HP Laserjet P1102W or P1109w wireless setup
Once you have received the HP printer box just tear the printer package carefully with a knife. Now, remove the printer package and inside the printer package and find the manuals with the printer software installation CD. Just download the same from its official website and you will see the power cord and fax cable. You need to turn on the printer and remove all other printing package material around the printer. open the input tray and remove the printing papers inside the paper feeder. Just follow the on-screen instructions to setup the printer with HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup.
HP laserjet p1102w, P1109w – wireless setup mac and Windows 10
For this, you need to follow each step given below very carefully:
- First of all, make sure your computer and modem are ready. Go to the computer and open the web browser and enter HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup webpage.
- Tap on the install printer page and tap on the “Download” button.
- Now, you need to open the downloaded file and you will see the HP Easy Start window.
- The printer page will prompt you to tap on the “Continue” button.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions and the installer will be available for the printer.
- Just select the printer page and tap in the printer name and tap on the “Continue” option.
- You can try different options to connect the printer with the network.
- Now, choose the laserjet printer and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Just choose the printer without a touchscreen control panel.
- Now, the software prompts you to connect the USB cable.
- In the next HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup page just enter the wireless password and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Once the setup is over you need to extract and launch the computer.
HP laserjet p1102w wireless setup mac OS
For the HP laserjet p1102w wireless setup mac OS, you just need to follow the steps givedn below:
- First of all, we have to connect the Mac computer with the wireless network.
- Go to the HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup and the setup file will be downloaded on your computer.
- Open the downloaded file and tap on the setup of the HP product.
- Go to the agreements and settings page and read and enable the checkbox and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Check the printer name and wireless name under the printer and Wifi images.
- On the window, you will see the success message saying the device is connected so tap on the “Continue” button.
- Just connect to the wireless network page and choose the connection type from the USB or wireless network and tap on the “Continue” option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish the process.
- In the next step tap on the “Add device in the “Add and verify your device” option.
- Tap on the “Print Test page and click on the “Continue”.
- Tap on the “Continue” page and complete the message.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to complete the HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup. However, if you still have issues with the steps or you are stuck in between the steps of the process visit the HP Wireless Printer Setup webpage.