If you have purchased HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless setup printer then it is important to learn how to set up this printer to use it primarily. The HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer setup is from the HP Officejet series of all in one printers. If you wish to set up the HP printer on a wireless network, then you need to connect the printer to the wireless network and then install the printer driver and software from the HP official website.
When it is prompted during the installation process, you need to select and tap on the “Wireless” as the type of the connection. In this article, you will learn the basics for wireless setup for Office 10 or HP Officejet Pro 8600 wireless setup. If you have something generic to ask about the related topic then visit the official HP wireless printer setup page and post your queries.
How to establish HP Officejet Pro 8600 wireless setup?
If you want to install a wireless setup for hp Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer then follow the instructions given below:
- Gather information such as network name and password, router, printer, and computer should be turned on.
- Make sure everything is switched on and the computer is connected to the wireless printer.
- Switch on the printer and place it close to the computer and then disconnect and USB cable from the printer.
- Go to the printer control panel and then touch the Wireless button followed by the Wireless menu.
- Tap on the “Wireless Settings” and then touch the “Wireless Setup” option.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Setup will now search for the printers available for the network.
- Just tap on the name of the wireless network and then follow the guidelines given on-screen to connect the printer to a wireless network connection.
- And now, you have to download and install the printer software to complete the process.
- For this, just turn on the HP Wireless Printer Setup printer button.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable from the printer when the installation prompts to connect the cable.
- Followed by this, just tap on the “Software and driver downloads” option.
- If you see “Let’s identify your product to get started” page on the screen then tap on the “Printer” button and enter the printer model number and tap on the “Submit” option.
- If you want to change the OS, then tap on the “Change” button and select the version and tap on the “Change” button.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Downloads” option to get the full software package or you can also tap on the “Basic Drivers” to get the other drivers for HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Setup.
Point to remember: If you wish to consider the steps for how to connect hp Officejet pro 8600 to mac then visit the Official HP website to get the instructions.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In a hope that this article has helped you to establish HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Setup. However, if you are still confused with the steps that are discussed in this article then you can visit the HP Support webpage for assistance and professional help from the team of experts to assist you with the best alternative solutions to resolve your queries. The professional assistants are available 24×7 to assist you.